Thursday, December 23, 2004

We are going to Thirupathi for Sriram's mottai and ear-piercing ceremony. Hope we get darshan without much hassle.

M.S. Subbulaxmi's demise was one of the incidents that shook me hard. She was a great legend and a devotee. We can keep listening to her 'Katrinile varum geetham' and 'Sabhaapathikku' forever. Though I'm not a great carnatic music lover, I've been listening to her songs for a long time now. Too bad, she had to pass away. That also brought a thought onto my mind. No matter how rich or intelligent a person is, only the good things that he/she did remains after one dies.

Today I went to the passport office to file passport for Sriram. The whole procedure was hassle free. I was out within two hours. A government office working efficiently is surely a good sign.